Here is a current list of unsafe drugs with serious side effects, based on information from the FDA or found in the medical literature.
In a rush? You can use our Quick Contact Form now, and tell us more about your case when you have some time.
See Alphabetical List of Drugs >>
Nexium / Prilosec / Prevacid (and other brand name proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) heartburn drugs, by prescription and/or over-the-counter)
Depakote / Depacon / Depakene / Stavzor:
• Cases against the prescribing doctor:
– Medical Malpractice Cases Overview
– Issue of Proper Prescribing
– Failure to Adequately Warn
– Significant FDA Label Changes
Free Case Evaluation
- The prescription drugs discussed on this site are approved for use by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Patients should not stop taking any prescription drug without seeking the advice of their medical doctor.
- The prescription drug names are registered trademarks of the respective drug companies.
- This site is not affiliated with any of the drug companies or the FDA.