We want to clear up some possible confusion. If a patient has vision loss or blindness after getting Beovu injections in their eyes, this person must contact a lawyer or law firm to handle their Beovu case in order to get legal compensation for the Beovu drug injury they have suffered. That is because Beovu vision loss lawsuits are being filed as individual cases and there will not be any Beovu class actions for people who have experienced Beovu eye problems.
Here are 3 reasons why a person with a possible Beovu vision loss lawsuit might want to select our law firm for handling their Beovu lawsuit against Novartis.
(1) We started investigating these Beovu eye problems soon after the American Society of Retinal Specialists (ASRS) issued a Beovu drug safety alert to its members in February 2020. In fact, our February 27, 2020 article, “Beovu Side Effects Include Retinal Vasculitis, Eye Inflammation: Safety Issues For Macular Degeneration Drug“, was one of the first articles written about these Beovu eye problems.
(2) Since then we have closely monitored this Beovu drug safety issue and written many more articles about the circumstances surrounding case reports of loss and blindness following Beovu injections. Generally, those patients were diagnosed with one or more of these eye problems:
• Retinal Vasculitis
• Occlusive Retinal Vasculitis
• Retinal Artery Occlusion
• Retinal Vascular Occlusion
(3) The first three Beovu vision loss lawsuits filed in the US were for clients of our law firm. Each of those three women had their Beovu lawsuit filed as an individual case. The basic liability allegations in those Beovu lawsuits, as well as other Beovu cases concerning Beovu eye problems, are:
- Novartis misrepresented that Beovu was a safe treatment for age-related macular degeneration; and,
- Novartis failed to warn about Beovu eye injection reactions causing vision loss and blindness.
If we can be of assistance to you or someone else regarding a possible Beovu lawsuit for vision loss or blindness due to Beovu eye injection reactions, you can submit a Beovu Case Evaluation Form online or you can call us on our toll-free number: 800-426-9535.
Again, we point out the important fact that these Beovu vision loss lawsuits are filed as individual cases. There will not be any Beovu class actions for Beovu eye problems. As such, people with Beovu eye injection reactions must contact a lawyer or law firm to have their Beovu lawsuit filed so they can get legal compensation from Novartis for their Beovu drug injury.
We respectfully suggest those people should contact our law firm for the 3 reasons set forth above.[Read article in full at original source]